Saturday, June 26, 2010

[Message][2010.06.23] YoungSaeng @ DSP TOK Board *FULL VERSION, ENG TRANS*

If you can't really make out what YoungSaeng was talking about in his TOK chat, then read this again. This is the full version including the fans' interaction with our boy. Thanks to the translator for it.

Credit: DSP Media + (Eng Trans) ♥ HYS ♥ @liezle.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit.


Young Saeng on TOK 06.23.10

Young-saeng: We have advanced to the 16th round!!!!!!!! Fighting~~~~~~
Fan: That’s a smash…
Young-saeng: Yes, that’s a smash… [Young-saeng]
Fan: Young-saeng, do you still like seasoned spicy chicken?
Young-ssaeng: I don’t like it!!!!!!!! [Young-saeng]
Fan: Young-saeng…….I missed you so much…….boo-hoo~~~~
Young-saeng: Don’t say that…..ha-ha….we will see each other later again [Young-saeng]
Fan: Ha-ha-ha-ha
Young-saeng: Ha-ha-ha-ha [Young-saeng]
Fan: Huh, Young-saeng rocked in “Inki gayo”. Did you get to see the flank card??
Young-saeng: Yes, I saw the flank card!!! I think….Did I? Ha-ha-ha-ha [Young-saeng]
Fan: I think I have not chatted with you in two years, isn’t it???
Young-saeng: I have not logged in for couple months. Ha-ha [Young-saeng]
Fan: Why do you rarely come and go~~~!!!
Young-saeng: I know I have been seldom logging in here. [Young-saeng]
Fan: ?? hello?
Young-saeng: Hi~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: So…you should log in often…you want to be friends, don’t you??
Young-saeng: Who wants to be friends? [Young-saeng]
Fan: You said you want everyone to be friends…
Young-saeng: Ah~~~yes, we are all friends!!!
Young-saeng: Bad boy…ha-ha [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: I was about to write profound things in here but I decided not to!!
Fan: Oops!!!! Typos!!!!!
Young-saeng: Ty~~pos~~~~
Fan: Profound writing???
Young-saeng: Profound…isn’t it? [Young-saeng]
Fan: hi
Young-saeng: Nice to meet you~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: Tell them that I wish you all to win the first place!
Young-saeng: Yes, everyone shall win the first place!! [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: Because the world only remembers those that who win…So everyone shall be the winner!! [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: I’m assuming that there must be people who are capturing this as we write…ha-ha [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: I’m being careful with my words for that reason~~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: Young-saeng!!! Did you do well at school??? Tell us~~~
Young-saeng: No, I sucked at studying~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: By the way, you don’t need to be careful with your words here… Hyun-joong doesn’t care about what he says here…ha-ha-ha-ha
Young-saeng: Ha-ha-ha-ha
Fan: Nah~~~ You probably were a smart student, weren’t you???
Young-saeng: No, I’m not being careful with my words! Also, I really sucked at studying~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: I’m studying music and it’s really hard…
Young-saeng: Music? You should try harder and it won’t be as hard as it is~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: Was Music the easiest subject for you???
Young-saeng: Well, I’m not a musician…so… [Young-saeng]
Fan: Kyu-jong said last time that he also was not a smart student…ha-ha-ha
Young-saeng: But he was better than me~ ha-ha-ha [Young-saeng]
Fan: Ha!!!!! If you are not a musician, then who is!!!
Young-saeng: I’m an idol…..ha! [Young-saeng]
Fan: Did you gain weight???
Young-saeng: I’m trying to~!!! Ha-ha-ha-ha [Young-saeng]
Fan: My mom said you’re sturdy!!!
Young-saeng: Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha [Young-saeng]
Fan: I have not seen anyone who sings better than you. Ha-ha
Young-saeng: Nah~~ there are so many people do better than me~ ha-ha. Shin, Yong-jae looks like he sings very well~ ha-ha
Fan: No, why are you being so giggly today~ ha-ha-ha
Young-saeng: I’m laughing because it’s funny. [Young-saeng]
Fan: Young-saeng…. You laughed at what I said!! Wow!!!
Young-saeng: Yes, I laughed at your words!!! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha [Young-saeng]
Fan: Who’s Shin, Yong-jae?
Young-saeng: Oh, he’s just a guy that I know~ ha-ha [Young-saeng]
Fan: Have a great time here~~~!!!!!
Young-saeng: Yes, thank you~~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: Young-saeng! I’ve written a fan fiction about you and Hyun-joong!
Young-saeng: You don’t need to~~ It’s bit odd~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: Please say something to your fans overseas~!!!!
Young-saeng: Fighting!! [Young-saeng]
Fan: Young-saeng, what do you think about a girl 8 years younger than you!!! Ha-ha-ha
Young-saeng: 8 years younger? [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: That’s a thank you! [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: What’s being kept disconnecting? [Young-saeng]
Fan: I’m 12 years younger than you~ ha-ha-ha-ha
Young-saeng: 12 years younger? [Young-saeng]
Fan: Young-saeng!!! Aren’t you going to advance to America ???
Young-saeng: Yes, I will advance to America !! Ha-ha [Young-saeng]
Fan: Really!! When??? You should hurry because we miss you!!!
Young-saeng: What if I get humiliated in America ? Ha-ha [Young-saeng]
Fan: I’m same years of age as Young-saeng~ Ha-ha-ha-ha
Young-saeng: You’re old as I am….. [Young-saeng]
Fan: We are not old!!!!!!!!!
Young-saeng: Well, we’re getting old~~~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: You’re a bad boy~~~ you have not been responding~~
Young-saeng: I respond!!!! [Young-saeng]
Fan: Young-saeng, you looked really handsome on that signing event. ^^
Young-saeng: Everybody says that I look better in real than in TV. I’m sorry I said that….[Young-saeng]
Fan: Not that!!!! I’m asking what time you came here….
Young-saeng: Ah~~I don’t know~~~ I get confused when I come here~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: Young-saeng, you should watch your back when you go home at night!!!! Ha-ha-ha-ha
Young-saeng: And you should watch your front~ Ha-ha-ha-ha [Young-saeng]
Fan: Say my name just for once~~~~Please~~~
Young-saeng: Your name~~~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: Young-saeng, you said you don’t like seasoned spicy chicken and why is that?
Young-saeng: Because I have been eating that too much…. [Young-saeng]
Fan: Please say my name, Jung-jin just for once~
Young-saeng: Jung-jin just for once~~~~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: Are you fed up with chicken now? Ha-ha-ha-ha
Young-saeng: Yes, I have been eating too much chicken…… [Young-saeng]
Fan: Young-saeng, why are you in a talk room and not writing? Ha-ha-ha
Young-saeng: I will write later~ I think our soccer team advancing to the 16th round is a big enough thing for now~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: Ha-ha-ha-ha, did you watch the soccer game last night?
Young-saeng: Yes, I saw it at break of day~~ with a beer~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: Who did you watch the game with!!??
Young-saeng: Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, With Chun, Hyung-jin… a guy that you know well~ ha [Young-saeng]
Fan: Young-saeng…… ha-ha…we should make bed for the boy…
Young-saeng: Me? Go to sleep? [Young-saeng]
Fan: No, no, no, don’t go to sleep… ha-ha-ha
Young-saeng: I won’t~ I’m a night person~ ha-ha [Young-saeng]
Fan: Young-saeng probably watched the game while drinking a beer and Kyu-jong eating a vegetable pancake~ ha-ha-ha
Young-saseng: Yes, Kyu-jong probably ate that vegetable pancake with soju!! [Young-saeng]
Fan: Is soju (Korean spirits) good?????
Young-saeng: I not hard drinker~ I get drunk after three shots~
Fan: I heard that Kyu-jong is hard drinker.
Young-saeng: Kyu-jong….drink….yes……. [Young-saeng]
Fan: Why, why, why? What did Kyu-jong do????
Young-saeng: Kyu-jong doesn’t have drinking habits~ maybe becoming more caring to people around him? [Young-saeng]
Fan: Young-saeng!!!! What is your drinking habit???? Ha-ha-ha-ha
Young-saeng: I go home when I get drunk~ ha-ha [Young-saeng]
Fan: I remember you once said that you keep smiling when you get drunk. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha
Young-saeng: It was when I was younger~~ But I cry now…. [Young-saeng]
Fan: I’m a one hard drinker!!!!!
Young-saeng: Then, I’m a three hard drinker!!!! Ha-ha [Young-saeng]
Fan: I’m a minor….I can’t drink!!!!!
Young-saeng: Minor should study!!! [Young-saeng]
Fan: Young-saeng, catch an insect for me.
Young-saeng: Cats are good at catching insects~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: There are a lot of minors in here~ ha-ha-ha
Young-saeng: I know there is~ ha-ha [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: I guess it’s a summer vacation!! Here we go~ Ha-ha
Fan: I’m getting ready to get a job. Please wish me luck~~~
Young-saeng: I wish you the very best~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: Do you play Starcraft? Ha-ha-ha
Young-saeng: Yes, I play it very well~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: Taiwan fan miss u young saeng
Young-saeng: Hyung jun [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: How come English keyboard doesn’t work!!! [Young-saeng]
Fan: What’s your tribe in Starcraft? I’m a Jug~ ha-ha-ha
Young-saeng: I’m a Terran~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: Your English keyboard doesn’t work Young-saeng?
Young-saeng: No it does not!!! [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: No English!!! [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: Maybe, I have to write English with Korean words. [Young-saeng]
Fan: Should I get a contact with a home page administrator??
Young-saeng: Who’s an administrator? [Young-saeng]
Fan: Jung-min does not log in here. Tell him to come in here.
Young-saeng: You should tell him yourself~~ ^^
Fan: What did you have for dinner Young-saeng?
Young-saeng: I had a chilled buckwheat noodle soup for dinner~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: I had a chicken with beer~ ha-ha-ha
Young-saeng: Chicken with beer…..a pig! Ha~ [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: I want to change my chat window~ this is bit weird~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: You can change it by pressing tab on the left and then enter.
Young-saeng: Ah~~ Why have I only used mouse~~ [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: When there is much easier way…. You are smart~~ ha-ha-ha [Young-saeng]
Fan: You’re home town is where my mom’s side of family lives… ha-ha
Young-saeng: You know where my home town is?? [Young-saeng]
Fan: Go…Chang…. Ha-ha
Young-saeng: Gochang is where my mother’s side lives~ ha-ha [Young-saeng]
Fan: Young-saeng, I just found out that the administrator purposely set that setting like that!
Young-saeng: It’s much easier now that I have pressed tab and enter~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: What are you doing these days Young-saeng?
Young-saeng: I don’t do much these days~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: You’re doing good, right?
Young-saeng: Yes, I’m doing good~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: I envy you that you don’t have many things to do~~~
Young-saeng: Ha-ha-ha-ha [Young-saeng]
Fan: You should visit Taiwan !
Young-saeng: I can’t go to Taiwan .. [Young-saeng]
Fan: Do u miss Taiwan fans?
Young-saeng: Taiwan ~!!! [Young-saeng]
Fan: Why can’t you go????
Young-saeng: How do I say in English, “I want to go”?
Fan: I wanna go.
Young-saeng: I wanna go. [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: Ha-ha-ha, I should study English~ Damn…[Young-saeng]
Fan: You should go to Canada too… Let’s go to the World Tour!
Young-saeng: Yes, I really want to go to Cananda~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: What are you doing now Young-saeng? Ha-ha
Young-saeng: I’m in a midst of chatting… [Young-saeng]
Fan: I don’t know but this might get captured~~ Ha-ha-ha-ha
Young-saeng: Let’s get a little cool down with the capturing~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: How can you say damn with your pretty mouth? Ha-ha-ha-ha
Young-saeng: I have a chic image.
Young-saeng: I wanna go… Taiwan .. [Young-saeng]
Fan: I think you got into speaking English. Ha-ha-ha
Young-saeng: But I can’t view the chat box when typing English. [Young-saeng]
Fan: Why can’t you go to Taiwan ??
Young-saeng: Why am I not going to Taiwan ? [Young-saeng]
Fan: yes!!
Young-saeng: Because I can’t.. ha-ha
Fan: So I meant, why can’t you go??
Young-saeng: Young people like yourself don’t need to know. [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: It’s a grown up thing.
Fan: If you can’t go to Taiwan , then when can I see you?
Young-saeng: I’ll be there next year. [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: Just joking. I’m not sure~~
Fan: Uto. Promise?
Young-saeng: What is Uto? [Young-saeng] Uto is a nickname of the fan. Ha-ha. You fool, Young-saeng, ha-ha.
Fan: Next year is too long away~~~
Young-saeng: Everyone should watch out when I make a comeback!
Young-saeng: Because you all might have a heart attack~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: Ha-ha-ha-ha. Don’t tell me that you’re going to comeback with this muscular body, are you? Ha-ha
Young-saeng: Ha-ha-ha-ha. [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: I don’t like muscular body type. [Young-saeng]
Fan: Don’t, I like it the way it is. Ha-ha.
Young-saeng: Maybe I should get some fat on my stomach~~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: Call Hyun-joong.
Young-saeng: Hyun-joong~~~~ [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: Hey? ~~~~ [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: Someone is looking for you~ [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: Yes~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: Did you talk to Hyun-joon? Young-saeng?
Young-saeng: No, I didn’t~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: Hyun-joong’s husband!!!! Young-saeng is ignoring me!!!!
Young-saeng: I’m not ignoring you!! [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: The words are going too fast.. [Young-saeng]
Fan: WE MISS U..so quickly come TW
Young-saeng: By the way, do people who speak English understand what I am saying? [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: The words disappear as I read them. [Young-saeng]
Fan: Taiwans fans will prepare many food for u bad boy~~
Young-saeng: Thank you!!! [Young-saeng]
Fan: Focus on the talk, Young-saeng!!
Young-saeng: It’s hard to focus… [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: I’m a liar!!! [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: My computer is a super computer!!! [Young-saeng]
Fan: Taiwan? SS501
Young-saeng: SS501 ♡ Taiwan [Young-saeng]
Fan: No virus for the computer, ha-ha-ha. But it’s a heck of a slow super computer~ ha-ha-ha.
Young-saeng: Something is weird here~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: It’s a super computer…but the owner is……
Young-saeng: The owner is a superman~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: Taiwan fans love SS501
Young-saeng: Someday~ the moment you all will call for me!! [Young-saeng]

Fan: Where did you watch the soccer game yesterday??
Young-saeng: I watched the game in Korea ~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: Young-saeng!!! What are you doing?? Ha-ha-ha, what are you doing now?
Young-saeng: I’m chatting right now~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: Huh, Young-saeng!! I’m calling you~~ Please get in here~ ha-ha-ha.
Young-saeng: No, I will wait for the moment where more people will call for my name!! [Young-saeng]
Fan: You never made it here while we waited and waited for you day and night…
Young-saeng: I am here now!!! [Young-saeng]
Fan: How are you Young-saeng?
Young-saeng: Not much things going on these days~ ha-ha-ha [Young-saeng]
Fan: Everyone probably agree to that. Ha-ha-ha. —> You never making it here while we waited and waited for you day and night. ^^
Young-saeng: Agree to what? [Young-saeng]
Fan: Please respond if you’re there.
Young-saeng: I can see~ [Young-saeng]
Fan: My man! Huh, Young-saeng!!!
Young-saeng: Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: You, who I can’t complete with the word love, are a big part of my life… [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: Thank you for your love. [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: It’s a song that I wrote~ [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: I will show it to you later~ [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: So long…I must go now~ [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: I’m going to heck you if I see you in Starcraft!! [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: Completely getting disconnected now… [Young-saeng]
Fan: Take care of yourself and please write.
Young-saeng: I will write when the Soccer is over~~ I promise!!! [Young-saeng]
Young-saeng: Bye bye~~ [Young-saeng]

No comments: