Saturday, June 19, 2010

[Fan Account][2010.06.18] Liezle: Unexpected Luck... Leader Overload Part 2

Credit: liezle.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit.


[Fan Account] 06.18.10 Unexpected Luck... Leader Overload Part 2

I could have been at the fan meet last night but I decided not to go anymore. But I wonder if I had been there what Kim Hyun Joong would think if he sees me there again after you read part 2 of my Unexpected Luck... Leader Overdose story . ^_^

Alright here it goes...

You know what? I guess dressing up a bit and being so casual in the things that are happening around you sometimes would give you an edge. ^^

After Eat Bulaga, C and I then went straight to the hotel where Leader is staying. After parking we went straight to the function room where GMA programs interview is to happen. As we were walking the hallway, I could already see all those hulking local bodyguards of Leader, his managers but not the Korean bodyguards.

As we were walking pass them, I can hear them discussing who's the only people supposed to enter the function room. I could hear ID and blah blah blah. I wasn't worried actually because I've an invite. Also, some of the local guards have already seen me at the backstage and just gave me a smile when we walk. Also the Koreans didn't mind us at all. Probably because they've seen us in EB earlier.

As we place ourselves inside the media waiting area we could hear the dos and don'ts, the sequence of interview, who could only be inside the room and who are the inteviewer of Leader and Beast. Hearing the latter worried me a bit. Because the person who invited us was told to interview Beast and not Leader! Oh geez...

Then, Grace Lee came. She's a Korea who speaks very well English and Tagalog. She's a TV host, dj and newscaster. I like her and even like her a lot when she was introduced to me and talked to me. Really a very nice person.

When she arrived at the holding area, she still doesn't know who she will be interviewing first. C and I were very hopeful that she's the one who's going to interview Leader. But when the person in-charge came out and gave assingments she was given Beast to interview. Having heard that I was about to tell C that I think it's better that we give up.

Then Gelli de Belen [actress and host] came and hope rises again. ^_^ Before she arrived we actually already know that she's going to interview Leader for 2 shows. One is for StarTalk and the other one is Showbiz Central. Heard that she likes Leader so much [she's married with kids]. So there's hope because C was able to talk to her.

While waiting for the interviews to start Grace Lee, C and I were seated together. We had short convo about Leader, how strict the Korean managers are, how the Korean were amazed to learn that she's not a Filipina learning Korean but the other way around because of her fluency in Tagalog and English. Told here that I've been to Seoul 5 times and she asked me what I like about Seoul. Then afterwhich I asked her if we could take photo together and she obliged. Really nice lady.

She said that she wishes to interview Leader because she had already interviewed Beast yesterday. But luck seems to be not on her side. She was then called to start her interview with Beast. But before here interview started, she was asked to give way to Tim Yap first [TV host and report] because he already arrived. So she obliged. She then went back to media waiting area.

A few minutes after she came back, the manager of Leader approached her and asked her to interview Leader! The Korean's must really like her! They talked quite long which I wish I know the reason why. But I guess he's briefing her on what to ask. A few minutes later she was then asked to go to the next room to interview Leader. And you know what she did? She then said to C and I to follow her and A [another reporter]. Wow as in wow! Unexpected turn of event because we are already losing hope that we'll get to see Leader again. As we follow her and A guards just stared at us and smiled. We then entered the room where in Leader just finished being interviewed by Tim Yap.

Leader is on an elevated stage set up. He look soooo handsome and cool. When we entered he immidately saw us. He didn't smile but look at each one of us. Hee, another locked eyes moment for me. ^_^

The room has a theater set up so as Grace and A went near Leader C and I made ourselves comfortable by sitting in front of Leader. ^^ Geez, he's so handsome. Honestly, I forgot what color his wearing if it's a brown vest and black shirt or the other way around because I keep staring on his face. But what I'm sure of is that he's wearing boots.

As he was being prepared for the interview, Leader is seated on his chair. From time to time he would look our way. And I said 'time to time' because really it's several times! Now C already knows how I felt when Leader did passing look at me. ^_^

Ahhh, it's so surreal. In a small room with Leader and only few people and not having a fright whether to be shooed or not. Woot! Woot!

If only personal camera is allowed I would have taken some very very good shot of Leader. But of course that cannot happen.

Grace interview then started. Once the camera started to roll Grace modulated her voice and face the camera happily. The interview is supposed to be 10 minutes only but Grace i think ended up with more than 15 minutes. She's a great interviewee and I think Leader is impressed with her. Her questions were nice too. She also did the translation of Leader's answers.

I'm trying to recall what she asked but my mind is not working now. I could only remember her asking him how he likes the Philippines so far. And this is when Leader said that he's extending his vacation after his activity but could not tell where because the might not be able to relax. She also asked him who is the singer he looked up to and we already know the answer for this. As for acting, he said that since he's only been acting for a year he still doesn't have anyone in mind but will tell us probably later. Also, about future acting project, Leader said that he will soon make a drama when he returns to Korea but for not he cannot say anything about it yet. Grace also said something about single mothers but I don't remember the exact question and Leader's answer.

As for Leader's closing, Leader said that he hopes to return to the Philippines and do activities here. Can't remember if he mentioned about SS501 or not but I've a feeling that he's saying group activities.

There are many other things that was said during the interview but I really couldn't remember them. I guess the portions where I wasn't able to understand or remember a thing was when he's looking at us. ^_^

As the interview ended we all went out to give way to Gelli de Belen's interview. But before leaving, Leader bowed.

What's Leader's attitude inside the room while not being interviewed. He's very quiet and doesn't smile. But once the camera started to roll he is full of charm.

Ahh, Kim Hyun Joong you are such an irrisistible man!

Outside we thank Grace and A for taking us. C and I just stayed in front of the room because we saw some friends with their kids who are fans of Leader.

As we just stayed there, a Korean guy who speaks English quite well and who probably got used to A and my face just let us stay there. Then one of the mommies asked permission if she her daughter could ask for Leader's signature. To our suprised he said that he will asked permission then went inside. A few minutes later, the manager came out and saw us and said that just wait. When Gelli de Belen's interview finished Leader came out with his bodyguards, stopped in front of us then the manager's got the things we have for interview.

Alright, as a fan always get ready, k? Bring your CD with you cause you'll never know if you'll have the opportunity.

As we already know that he will sign for us, we asked the kids to hold our stuff. So when Leader came out and asked and his managers asked for the things to be signed the kids gave the stuff to him one by one. But before that one TS had the chance first for her banner and Persona in Seould DVD signed. Then Leader signed the kid's 'Goodbye Hyun Ji Hoo' photobook, C's normal Destination and my Special Destinatin album.




While Leader was signing, we were all gatheref in front of him as in arm's length [my arm k, as i'm short ^^] ! Never never had I imagined tha I could be that close to him face to face. The closest I was able to be with Leader was during the HK fan meet but I was standing behind him. This time he's right in front of me! Then after signing we locked eyes again! The he smiled shyly. ^^ He's like an angel. I can still picture his smile clearly in my mind.

Ahh... Leader!

Thirty minutes after, I heard something crumbling. Huh?! My tummy! I was just reminded that I haven't taken anything since after taking a small bite of bread at breakfast.

Geez, Leader you can even make me forget about food. Oh and one more thing that I've forgotten after having an overload of Leader... I drove home with only my dim lights on and I only realized it when I'm 10 minutes away from our house.

Leader... Leader.. Leader... it's now 4:12am and my mind is still full of you. In 2 1/2 hours I should be getting ready to go to your hotel to pick up 4 of your fans who followed you here to bring them to a breakfast in bay area. Geez, I should really be logging off now.

Alright, I should really be logging off. Thanks guys for reading and I hope I didn't bore you.

Oh yeah, I should also be thanking those lady luck who's been sitting on my shoulders. I guess there's more than 2 of them now, yah? And I hope they continue to sit there and give me luck.

No comments: