Monday, June 14, 2010

[Fan Account][2010.06.13] 5th Anniversary Members' TALK - Complete Vers *ENG TRANS*

Credit: SS601 + (Chi Trans) luisa @doubles501.com + (Eng Trans) Celina
Please repost with full credit. DO NOT EDIT CONTENT.


[Video messages]

HyungJun:
The no. of fans seems to have decreased. It just seems that it has decreased?
Even though we feel sad, but we can only say thanks.
We're sorry that we can only say "Thank You"
Thank you to all of the fans for cherishing us and taking care of us. Thank you. We're sorry that we can only use these words to express our feelings.

Youngsaeng:
To the fans, we feel sorry about this album
It's not about the songs.
Firstly, we didn't keep to our promise
I'm sure you fans also know this, we have not had a 2nd album
We did have a 1st album, but we are missing on the 2nd. I really feel very sorry about this.
And I wanted to thank the fans especially.

Jungmin:
It's enough to just always think of us SS501
Although we are not perfect, but the 5 of us always work very hard
You are giving your support to 5 such men.
Even though fans think that you have receive much love from us,
but I always feel that we have gotten much more from the fans.
Our relationship is like lovers,
seems liked 2 one-sided love
or should I say, hurting one another?

Kyujong:
5 years is considered neither a long or short period of time
We will have a even longer time ahead of us, creating and experiencing memories with the fans.
Even though there are alot of fans cheering us on now and you might stay with us forever,
but will still eventually get married and no. of fans will decrease
but for those who are supporting and cheering for us.
I will continue singing..

HyunJoong:
Compared to Love Like This, the promotional period this time is even shorter.
I am very sorry.
We want to produce some totally new music, music that will make us very confident...
how should I say?
Funny, why is it that I feel like tearing suddenly (wipes tears)

[Messages @ Gurella Concert]

HyunJoong to Jungmin:
We have known each other for 7 years.
1/3 of our life? about there. It's neither long or short time.
Thanks for always being so serious
thanks for always being our fan, for being the strong pillar for the 4 of us.
To the fans,No matter what we SS501 do, please believe in us.
With your belief in us, and with Jungmin supporting us..
Please support us always.
Moral support.

Kyujong to HyunJoong:
Like what HyunJoong said, we have spent a long time together
Perhaps, even longer than the times we've spent with our parents
From our teenage years to the early 20s..HyunJoong has given us alot of strength.
You have been always been supporting us, but you do not show it in front of us.
Now that we have grown older, please do not shoulder all responsibility alone. Our hearts ached for you.
Previously, you've met with a little accident
But, as expected, you've recovered fast and are alright now.
I hope you'll be more careful
In the future, be it drama, movie or album, hope everyone will support us.
And, I always say this: "Thank You and sorry"
I will continue to work hard until I do not feel regretful/sorry (tears)
It's getting too long, HyungJun's turn (cried in the end)

HyungJun to Kyujong:
Listening to the Kind Kyujong's words, my heart ached.
We didnt came here to talk about the end of the 5 years right?
Today, I want to tell all you of here,
We might have solo activities, but didn't we just release an album? We will continue to work hard
Love Ya has received tremendous response, hasn't it?
SS501 will be here. Hope everyone will stay with us too.
Kyujong has alot of tears.
Everyone might think I'm the cry baby, but actually, Kyujong thinks alot
He will think about it at home, and even cries.
Seeing him cry, my heart aches.
So...(crying)
Kyujong is a friend that I'm very thankful to. He treats me like a brother
I hope everything will go well for us.
and...(crys even harder)
I am really very sorry for today
sorry that the tears keeps falling
Sorry for always crying
I really love our members
so...
really...Kyujong..and
my same-age member Jungmin, Kyujong, Youngsaeng hyung, HyunJoong Hyung. Thank you
Today's tears....be it 5 years, 10 years or till the day we die,
it will become our best memories. We will work even harder.
Do take care of our Kyujong
I will have alot of hardship if not for him,
a very good friend, like a brother, handsome kyujong
Everyone, please take care of him...us too.
Everyone, please treasure him. Thank you

YoungSaeng: (shyly)
Saying this one by one makes me feel pretty shy.
Listening to all these makes me recall,
we are always together as 5.
As time passes, We might not cherish the feeling of being as 5 as much.
Previously when I went to Japan alone
Apart from during concert, that was the first time I stood on the stage alone.
At that time, I seriously realised that,
Being in a group, you are never alone. It's really a good thing
This can be counted as a late discovery for me.
Words to the members, of course I wanna thank them
This is for sure, do not have to say it specifically.
Thank you,
Actually, I dont know what to say...
All of you are crying suddenly now.
I was prepared to smile all the way today, so I'm controlling the tears
(Fans: Just cry, Just cry it out)
Now that you are asking me to cry, I can't do it..
What should I say to the fans....

HyunJoong:
on behalf of the members, what I want to say is
Today is not supposed to be a sad day
It's a brand new day. I hope everyone can smile.
It's a brand new start
Regarding the negative rumours, even though you might be worried, but from now on,
please do not worry.
I want to say, Please believe in us SS501

Jungmin to YoungSaeng:
What should I say?
Firstly, to Young Saeng Hyung (Crying)
Yup..firstly, I always... My strong personality.. (cries harder)
So I've often...ar..I can't~
I shall say these privately..It'll be better
All in all, Hope everyone will continue to support us.
Yup..(cries even harder) Following..
The next time we have a performance, please do come to see.

[Saying the goodbyes]

Kyujong:
We have spent 5 years with our pretties.
It's really considered not long nor short period of time.
I feel that this is a short time.
Till many years later, we'll feel that "5years is nothing'
Just like what you all said, until the day that we best in the world, we will continue to work hard
dont change your heart!
but you can have boyfriends!
even though I dont know how you all think of today, But I am very happy. Thank you everyone.
To all 5 of us, today is really a very meaningful and memorable day
it's better than any other performances, very happy. Let's stay happy
I've said to much, the rest cant say anything
(HJB: no, we wont
HJL: it's ok )
I shall end here
I will leave messages often

Jungmin:
There are many people who cannot attend today's event, we feel very bad about this
Everyone here represented them and gave us alot of strength
I hope this is also a great memory for everyone. Hope this will be a motivation for us to move forward together
SS501..actually for me, today my heart's been feeling heavy and bad.
I shall take it as an challenge that we have to take up
Although you all have given us much strength, please continue to do so, giving us much more strength.
Anyway, Please support us SS501!

HyunJoong:
Thank you everyone for supporting us.
Although we always say this, but I love you
(fans: one more time)
I'm not an easy man!
yup anyway, hope you all will continue to give SS501 more love
We will also work hard for you all.
Thank you

HyungJun:
It's like a dream that we SS501 came so far
There are many things that we have to do in the future
2nd album...
We have already debut for 5 years, "a 1 album singer"? Can't accept this right?
We feel really bad about this too.
Not only fans, we have also been thinking about this.
even though we might need more time, but we will present you all with an even better 2nd album!
So please do wait for us.
We will work hard in order to still meet you all 10. 20 or even 30 years down the road.

Young Saeng:
Please in us. I love you all
(members: That's all? HUH? )
It's already very late today. The last train is departing soon.
I will not forget today.
Very thankful , but at the same time, feeling sorry.
I'm serious.
I've written countless times of "thank you" at the fansign sessions
Always thankful.
Thank you once again, and I love you all!

Hyun Joong:
Ok. Let's sing a song
SS501 Love Ya
Although the promotion period is short, but really very sorry for this.
We will really have a longer promotional period the next time..
Yup. really sorry.


HyungJun:
Our first place song -- Love Ya


Chinese Translation

(影像会开始前的事前采访录像)

亨:(歌迷数)好像很自然地减少了,反正就是感觉歌迷少了?所以有时很伤心
总是只能说谢谢
很抱歉只能说谢谢这句话
谢谢大家爱惜我们照顾我们,谢谢。一直很抱歉只能用这些话表达所有的感情

水:对歌迷来说这是一张很抱歉的专辑
并不是说歌曲什么的不好
首先没有遵守和大家的约定
还有,歌迷们也都知道,我们还没有正规2辑
正规1辑倒是有,就那么一点的差别...非常非常抱歉..
所以想表示感谢

玟:只要永远想着我们是SS501就好了
虽然不是很完美,却总是很努力的5个人
歌迷们是在给这样的5个人应援
虽然歌迷们觉得从我们这里得到了什么
其实我们一直认为是我们从歌迷那里得到了许多
感觉有点像恋人之间
好像互相在单恋
还是说互相给予伤害?

圭:5年的时间,说长不长,说短不短
以后的时间还会更多。(和歌迷们)一起创造,一起经历的时间
虽然现在有很多歌迷为我们加油
不管歌迷会永远在我们身边
还是都结婚了,人数减少了
为了给我们加油的人
我们会继续唱下去

贤:比起LoveLikeThis,这次的活动时间更短,所以很抱歉
(要做出)真正的全新的音乐...能让我们有充分自信的音乐...怎么说呢...
奇怪,我怎么突然要流泪了呢?(擦眼泪)

(歌迷会途中成员们说的话)
贤对玟说:
认识7年了,我人生的1/3吧?差不多1/3的时间,说长不长,说短不短
谢谢你总是那么认真
谢谢你总是做歌迷,做我们4个人坚强的后盾
我想对歌迷说的是
不管我们SS501做什么,请相信我们
有永远相信SS501的各位,还有政玟在撑着,所以请永远支持我们
对啊,精神上的支柱

圭对贤说:
如贤重哥说的,我们真的一起度过了很长的时间
说不定比起和父母在一起的时间,和成员们度过的时间更多
我们的10代,20代初期在慢慢溜走
(贤重哥)给了我们很多力量
虽然一个人在背后撑得很辛苦,在我们面前却从不显露
现在上了年纪了,希望你不要再这样一个人撑了,我们很心疼~
前段时间出了点小事故受了伤
不过果然是贤重哥,很快就恢复,现在已经没事了
希望以后能多加小心
以后不管是电视剧、电影,还是专辑,希望大家多多支持
还有,我经常说的一句话‘谢谢,抱歉’
会一直努力直到不再感到抱歉(哭相)
永远永远
说长了,亨俊来吧(最后还是哭了)

亨对圭说:
听到我们善良的圭钟说这番话,我也很心疼
我们不是为了说什么‘5年了,要结束了’之类的话来这儿的,对吧?
今天想明确告诉大家的是,虽然我们5个人也会有个人活动
我们不是刚出专辑了吗,会继续努力的
LoveYa也很受欢迎啊,不是吗?
SS501不会离开的,希望大家也不要离开这个位置
圭钟泪水很多的
大家可能以为我很爱哭,其实圭钟内心有很多想法
回到家还想来想去,甚至哭
所以看到圭钟我会很心疼
所以...(哭相)
圭钟是个很让我感激的朋友,待我如亲兄弟
希望以后我们做的所有事都能顺利
还有...(哭得很厉害)
今天还真是有点抱歉
很抱歉眼泪一直止不住
很抱歉总是哭
很爱我们的成员
所以
..真的...圭钟...圭钟...还有...
我的同岁朋友政玟,那三位,圭钟,永生哥,贤重哥,谢谢
今天的泪水,5年,10年,50年,直到我们死
都将是我美好的回忆,以后会更努力的
多照顾我们圭钟
如果没有圭钟我肯定会很痛苦
很好的朋友,如亲兄弟般的帅气圭钟
希望大家多多照顾他,我们自己也是
大家多多爱惜他。谢谢

(轮到永生对亨俊说话,永生害羞)
一个一个来还真是挺害羞的
听了大家的话想到的,
我们总是5个人一起,时间长了反而不能感受到5个人在一起的珍贵
我曾经单独去了日本,
除了演唱会那是我第一次一个人站上舞台
那时深切地体会到了
组合不会孤独,果然好啊
这也算是我迟来的醒悟吧
想对成员们说的话呢,当然想说谢谢
理所当然的,不需要特别说明的话
谢谢,是理所当然的;爱你们,喜欢你们,也是理所当然的
总之..不知道要说什么了...大家突然都在哭
我今天准备一直笑的,所以一直强忍着泪水
(歌迷:哭吧,哭吧)
让我哭反而哭不出来了~
想对歌迷们说的呢...说什么呢

贤:我代表成员们想说的是
今天不是什么伤心的日子
而是全新的日子,希望大家都能笑
是全新的开始
对于那些谣言,那些恶性留言
虽然大家还是会担心
但从现在开始,请不要担心
想说的是
希望大家相信我们SS501

玟对水说:
我要说什么啊?首先对永生哥总是(哭相)
恩,首先我总是..哦..我的性格比较强...(哭得很厉害)
所以总是..啊~不行了~
以后我们自己私下说~那样会好一点
总之希望大家永远支持我们
恩...(哭得厉害)接下来...
下次我们SS501公演的时候都要来啊(哭相)

(最后告别)
圭:我们和豌豆公主们一起走过的时间已经5年了
说长不长,说短不短的时间,我还是觉得很短
等到很久很久以后,会发觉'啊,那5年不算什么嘛'
我们会变得更加帅气,给大家带来更多的礼物
如大家常说的'直到我们成为世界第一的那一天'
我们会更努力的
不要花心哦

不过可以交男朋友~(圭的意思是说不要喜欢别的歌手,但是要交男朋友=。=)
虽然不知道对大家来说今天怎么样,我很开心,谢谢大家
对我们5个人,对我来说今天真的是意义非凡的时间
比任何公演都要开心,都要幸福
我说太多其他人就说不了了(亨:不会的~/贤:没关系~)
就说到这里
我经常留言的~(官网)

玟:还有很多人没能参加今天的活动,我们5个人很遗憾
在场各位代替她们给了我们很大的力量
希望对大家来说也是一个美好的回忆,希望今天能成为我们继续一起前进的原动力
SS501多方面...其实对我来说,今天心情一直很沉重很难过
我会把它看作是我们必须要完成的作业
虽然现在已经给了我们很多力量
希望大家再给我们SS501更多的力量
总之请支持我们SS501

贤:谢谢来支持我们的各位
虽然是很形式上的话,'我爱你们'
不管怎么样SS501...
(歌迷:再说一遍)我不是那么容易的男人诶~
恩,总之希望以后继续给予SS501更多的关爱
我们也会为此努力。谢谢

亨:谢谢
我们SS501能走到今天就像梦一样
以后要做的太多了
正规2辑
正规..我们都5年了,'1辑歌手'能说的过去吗?对吧?
对于这个问题我们也很感慨,总之不光歌迷,我们也一直在思考这个问题
即使需要一点时间,也一定会拿出很棒的2辑的~SayHo~~
所以请在原地等着我们
为了我们10年后,20年后,30年后的相见,我们会努力的~谢谢

水:相信我们。我爱你们。
完~(成员们:恩?搞什么啊~)
今天真的...太晚了~末班车快没了~完~
不会忘记今天这个日子
非常非常谢谢,有时又很抱歉
真的...签名会时写过很多遍'谢谢'
总是很谢谢,谢谢~再一次,我爱你们

贤:恩,唱一首歌吧
SS501的LoveYa
虽然是很短的(活动)时间,非常....对不起...
下次真的真的会长~时间活动的
恩,对不起
亨:我们的1位歌曲~LoveYa~

No comments: