Tuesday, June 29, 2010

[2010.06.29] Final Upload of Pictures Taken @ Seoul

Okay, I'm still in time to post these pictures which I had promised to..

Credit: ss501-greenpeas.blogspot.com
STRICTLY NO REPOSTING. DO NOT RE-EDIT OR HOTLINK GRAPHICS.


This is me & the staff @ Royal Avenue. Actually, he's quite cute in his own way. :x
Didn't ask for his name though.. haha
This picture is NATURALLY BLURRED, thanks to LaLa ah..! Lolx!!

Oh my darling!! Taken outside Tony Moly @ MyeongDong.
Didn't hug him cos there were SO MANY PEOPLE walking along that street. Too shy to do that openly, haha..
And she scolded me again for pixelating my face! Well, I didn't want to scare the hell out of my readers with my swollen eyes loh..!! Hmmph!


Taken inside one of the Tony Moly stores @ Hongik University area
*edited: LaLa said it's taken @ another store in MyeongDong too, but I remember it was Hongik..!
Anyway we let her win, ok? Haha :x *
Didn't pixelate this picture, so the whole world can see our faces! *LaLa, this is per your request. Happy now? Haha*

3 comments:

carollalala said...

wae!!!
i 501% sure that it is taken at one of the myeongdong's TM store oki ^^
but alas, that store got tear down after a few days we visited
for renovation maybe
aishh, should had gone and ask for that leader's standee

carollalala said...

oh
one more thing
this pic is the clearest among all pics we took wor..
even my camera likes leader (and us)
kekeke
ps: to all blogders: no reposting ya
*hides*

xevex said...

don't remind me of that standee!!! we wanted to bring it back but how the tootz to lug it back from Korea..!? (T.T)