Wednesday, June 30, 2010

[2010.06.30] D-DAY

Alright, we have finally arrived at this date which I marked on my calendar back in April. Aish, I had been feeling heavy-hearted since last night. So what is this about? Some of you may have already guessed it but still as promised, I will just make a proper announcement to everyone. Ready? GO ->

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I am officially saying goodbye to all of you here.

Yes, this is the destination of my fan blog journey and it's time for me to make my exit here. I had initially written a short and sweet farewell note but it doesn't seem like the case after some amendments. Sorry that I ended up with an essay here. (T.T)

Added:
Had wanted to leave on a lighter note but it happened to concide with the breaking news on the contract issues. Had been expecting related news to surface around this period, but I didn't foresee it to hit upon this juncture. Really, I did NOT leave because Leader left for another agency. I still believe in 5-FOREVER-AS-1! So please do not associate my departure with that whole matter. I am still a part of the TripleS family..!! :)

I know most people are going through some mixed feelings now after the news about Leader's move were released. I must reiterate that no one in the group is to be blamed for what has happened or going to happen. Times and times again, we have seen and heard rumours that were mostly directed towards Leader (why ah..?). Haven't TripleS proven their love for these boys to the world and stood by them every time? It is important to hold that same faith now and believe in them, instead of putting all the blame on one person. Genuine TripleS should not and will not by swayed by negative news. As other versions of the story start to surface, please read cautiously, repeatedly and patiently. Do not jump to conclusion (yet)! You can share and discuss amongst yourselves but do not be quick to blame anyone. Let's just wait and see how things develop. Of course, it would be best to hear from the boys themselves.

Even if the worst is to happen, we will still love them in the same way (or did you choose not to..?). Their love and friendship were built up over years and will not break into pieces just because of their separate activities. So the same concept applies to the fans. How can we just turn around and forsake that love and trust we hold for our boys upon learning this incident? This is not a tea-session where you disperse after all the fun. TripleS are gonna stay right where they are, regardless where the boys may be. Naturally it hurts at the initial but you will come to accept reality and understand them eventually. Do you know it will hurt the boys even more to know their fans are easily shaken by the matter and started pointing faults? Didn't they tell us NOT to listen to the upcoming rumours during the X-Concert? Yea, just put your 501% trust in them! Everything happens for a reason. I cannot control your thoughts but try putting yourself in his/their shoes and think about it again.


Okay, back to what I should be rightfully writing today. Thank you for the encouraging words and support over these 9 months. Thank you to all who had commented or emailed me. Thank you to the silent ones too. I feel sorry for lacking in many areas and having to come to this decision. I feel the need to rebuild my own life now. It is a cold fact that our responsibilities will increase with our age and thus, it is not quite possible for everyone to commit to a 501% fan life. Sobz. Hence, I got to make a move first.

Because of BOF & WGM, I fell in love with Leader's 4D charm and began to check out on SS501. The more I learn about them, the more I love them and the more my heart cannot get enough. Because of these 5 shining stars, I created my first fan blog and acquainted many fellow TripleS through various forums & sites. We had laughed and cried with these boys for various reasons in one form or another. Beside the memories we created with them, I am sure there are many more reasons we can find to keep this love for them and I do not regret loving them. Perhaps the only regret is not being there for them earlier. Moving forward, I will try to get my daily doses from other sites. You too, please continue to love and support our boys until eternity.

We Are The Green Peas With Unconditional Love For SS501.
You Made A Pact To Grow Old Together & We Believe In You.
This Is Our Unbreakable Faith.

DOUBLE-S, FIVE FOREVER AS ONE
TRIPLE-S, ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU


ღ·._.·'¯¤ Kim Hyun Joong ♥ Heo Young Saeng ♥ Kim Kyu Jong ♥ Park Jung Min ♥ Kim Hyung Jun ¤¯`·._.·ღ

Remember to keep the smiles and stay happy every day. I am signing off at this point.
Good bye to everyone. Good bye to my lovely night sky. Saranghamnida~ ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh nooooo!!! Xevex u r leaving?
I didn't know that til now....
but I fully understand ur situation, same here... I have to rebuild my own life too...

Sadly I wasn't here to say goodbye to you at that time..... mianhe..

Met you in SS world is one of a happy moments for me...
Thank you so much for making this blog... I love the night sky and the stars that you put inside your blog... and I also love all news that u posted here....

Thank you Xevex, it's very nice to meet you, my Triple S sister <3

Hope to see you again...

Love ya SS501, Love ya too Xevex