Friday, June 11, 2010

[2010.06.11] Mixed Feelings..~

Today is a special day for our boys..! Our 'Love Ya' has topped the K-Chart on KBS Music Bank against Wonder Girls '2 Different Tears'. It's a great motivation for everyone yah..! Hope to see more music chart winnings soon.. Don't forget to tune in to MBC Music Core tomorrow cos our boys will be performing on stage and Hyun Joong will be the guest host too..! It's been quite some time since we last seen his hosting.. hehe ^^

As with the heading up there, I'm having mixed feelings now.. While I'm thrilled with the fact that our boys have a successful comeback, I'm feeling down because a friend of mine just took flight to another country without prior notice to us.. all we had was a short message from her that she's relocating to another place.. no mention of returning schedule.. I was totally caught off-guard by this.. how could she..? I had no idea what exactly happened and I couldn't get hold of her yet.. Sigh.

No comments: