Friday, December 25, 2009

[TOK Message] Hyun Joong chat in TOK message board 2009.12.25

There was a wrong translation in previous message, it should be "Saengi went home now" instead of "Go to Young Saeng's house now" ... see the correction below..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Leader chatted & played game on TOK board again!! Korean TS are so lucky!!

Credit: DSP TOK Message Board + (Chinese translation) 妃茵 @ TripleSTW.com + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit. Do not hotlink graphic.


Hello
I just woke up
Go to Young Saeng's home Now Saengi went home now
Where do you stay in Jeju?
I always go to Suwon
I am sick.... Didn't go to Japan
I will go to Philippines ^^
I cannot use K (a type of game)
Will release in news....... loose face
Play y? (Also a type of game)
Haha
Happy Birthday
I didn't download K
My K ID was stolen
Wait for a while hehe
Lets play Y
Is the 3 battle area
Is the 3 battle are in between room No. 7 & 10 Aish Room code number is 501 hehe
Is the 3 battle are in between room No. 7 & 10 Aish Room code number is 501
Is the 3 battle are in between room No. 7 & 10 Aish Room code number is 501

Hyun Joong's ID CroMagnon human is the first human living in around 4~1 million years ago who was discovered in Year 1860 at the French CroMagnon cave, was said to be the ancestors of the Europeans.

No comments: