Wednesday, May 19, 2010

[2010.05.19] I need a good night sleep ........

The past week had been a very tiring one for me.. and yesterday it was even worse off for me. Woke up from my sleep with nightmares again, then saw the news about Hyun Joong's accident and I was so distracted for the rest of the day. Had my examination in the night and bravo, my mind went blank just 5 minutes after the start of the paper! I couldn't even recall the answer to the simplest question. So I was trying very hard to recall and scribbling away on the answer booklet. Nothing much was squeezed out from my brain, sigh. Too many things on my mind lately but I must try to stay focus for my next paper..! Shall go have a good night sleep before getting back to the books again.. No more creepy dreams for me please..... :(

No comments: