Wednesday, January 27, 2010

YT accounts suspensed, ss501 shows are gone ......

.... some of the YT accounts had been suspensed and the videos are gone again!! I got to go search for them all over again and put it up.

Is there a way to prevent this unfortunate happenings? I cannot be doing it over and over again whenever someone's account got suspensed. I have actually thought of creating my own YT account and 'host' them myself but then, that doesn't make sense to me either. If you have a good solution to my problem, please tell me!

Someone was again, telling me to shut down the site and stop giving myself headaches. Thanks to that person for his 'advice' ah. Nothing good seems to be happening to me lately. Geez. Anyway, I have only a pair of hands. It will take some times for me to get those videos up again. ( -_-")

3 comments:

Jacintha said...

download the videos and host it up on blogger or photobucket lor!!
want the intimate note? i have the vids

xevex said...

I've been trying to locate the download button on YT but can't find? Maybe I'm blind. Haha.. BG got limited capacity, hasn't check out PB yet. Anyway, I got to wait for the folks to reupload the videos first. I haven't figure out which shows are affected too. =.=" Will let you know if I need IntNote's videos, thanks.

Jacintha said...

u can't dl from YT
here are the links where u can download
- keepvid.com
- savevid.com
- google "VDownloader"