Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Roaming cat at the back alley.. meow~

Hmm.. I was roaming around just now and came across a post that caught my attention. I shall not name the source anyway. It's about the shows of Leader's that had been "turned down" by DSP, which are The Hunter, Family Outing 2 and You Are My Pet. Here are some past news reports that you may want to read up again.

The Hunter: read here
Family Outing 2: read here
You Are My Pet: read here, here and here

Who's right and who's wrong? Seriously, I don't know. You shall make your own judgements on the situations. If you're one of the curious cats out there, you may want to do a search in further depth. As for the curious cat here, she's still abit mentally unsound. Don't expect her to do the search. Haha meow~ (=^.^=)

No comments: