Saturday, January 23, 2010

depressed....?

SIGH. I'm feeling really really depressed now. I'm sick of listening to all the news about Hyun Joong's incident. No, please don't be mistaken. I'm not saying anything bad about Leader but I'm just tired of what's happening over at Korea and all over the Internet. There are too much, simply too much to digest. I am not being indifferent. I am a human too. I could feel that heartaches. I can't even breathe properly. I have my fears. I am trying to fight the weakness in me. I am doing my best to divert my attention away from all these. But still, I feel hurt. Hurt to see Hyun Joong's pain, hurt to see TripleS falling apart, hurt to see what will be coming, hurt, really hurt. How? Let's just watch on.. say some prayers too..

P/S: Persona Singapore is not going to happen! Confirmed by DSP. So if you really want to see the boys' concert, make plan for Persona Seoul then. I guess I'm gonna be stuck in this little red dot on the world map. Cos I've a mandatory seminar lesson on 25th Feb night which concides with the flight departure of the tour package thing. Unless I go on my own but where to find good seating concert ticket? The open booking on 27th Jan are most probably left with seats furthest away from the stage! Darn.

No comments: