Friday, January 22, 2010

Time to Let Go and Move On...

Ahh, finally I'm back here after being away for the whole day doing my own stuffs & of course, some SGTS businesses.. Erm I turned in at around 6am yesterday and woke up at 8+am? Geez, I'm so tired now.. I still have undone businesses to settle later & look at the time now.. it's almost 2am~! Oh nooo...~

Have you read about the next 'champaign' on gathering supports from Leader's fans to demand a public apology from DSP? Cos Korean TS are very unhappy with DSP President for bringing Leader along to that function for some motives. But what's done is done, I think we should really let this matter cool down and move on. I felt that this might actually cause more inconvenience to Leader and maybe even the other boys. I am not stopping you but I hope that you would just take a step back, look at the whole picture and think about it carefully before following the crowd. For me, I shall steer clear as I'm more concerned with the boys' emotions & situations. If TS are going to rub it in again, they would feel more pressurised. Why not give them some room to breathe instead..?

No comments: