Wednesday, January 27, 2010

[Message] [2010.01.27] Jung Min's new message @ DSP website

*EDIT* I'm back~ Oh, it look kinda messy on the site just now. The application is purely text-based only, and doesn't allow me to edit posts either. I still prefer to blog with my notebook. And yes, Minnie's gonna become "CEO Park" for his business! Ah ah, can TripleS fans have special rates for our purchases? :0)

P/S: Actually I has something more to say here but on a second thought, I decided not to. ^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minnie left a very long message about an hour ago. I saw the translation from xiaochu@quainte but reposting is not allowed. It's about his new show "Life Theatre" and online shopping mall! You can read it @ cagali's blog or login to quainte501 forum first while I try to get a copy of the translation somewhere later. Have gotten another version from WW. According to her, Minnie has used informal speech so she's not able to translate properly. But I guess it's still passable~ (try to do some translations using machine and you'll learn to how to intepret a little bit of those illogical sentences later ^^) If not, you may want to refer to xiaochu's version for better understanding.


I'm outside now, this is posted from my mobile.. Going collect my renewed passport! Yah, that was submitted before I dropped the idea of going to encore due to school. Talking about school.. I'm getting headaches.. (-_-") Anyway I shall update this post when I get back home.

***********************************************************************
Credit: DSP Media + (English Translation) ss501fighting.wordpress.com + (Chinese Translation) 紫色@hyunjoongchina.com
Please repost with full credit.


English Translation:

Hello? This is Jung Min ~ ~ ^ ^ 2010-01-27 9:58:54 AM

Hello ~ This is Jung Min ~ ~ ^ ^
What’s up with you?
The cold weather seems solved solved … but not continuing… ah… autumn uh~


You~ Have you seen Human Theater 2010?
4 nights a week doing non-stop … ㅠ ㅠ This is the works taken… keke
Already have shooting on Episode 4.
Today is the morning …I can not come home ..ㅠㅠ
I would like to grab audience for the first airtime, please …! ke
It’ll be at 12 o’clock today? Story change at the time (don’t really understand this sentense)
~Until then, please open your eye widely.

Actually, I want to see myself secretly …
Noona in the office is having rumor and push the ranking a little … keke
My profile not change yet…keke though JinHye sister is sturdy

(Ung?)

Members see Human theater, wants to have cameo appearances ~ ~
Gotta shoot at it for too long, if give you a tough role seems will be turn it as Revenge.
Like that day will impact the station, I will introduced you !
O. And today I heard the concert ticket is open.
The passion of the members is good.
Want to show something else at the stage … I always look like I want to show a much better me!
So come and see something special of the stage, you should not miss this opportunity.
And sooner or later, 아기다리고기다리 (Baby legs meat legs) ~ Park Jung Min Co., Ltd. shopping mall will be open soon.
The mall’s name is rare so disclose the thought a little-

Still getting ready, but sooner or later you’ll see so have your shopping frequently.
True. To broadcast the story, which I did not know too. keke
But I’d like to! I’m Representative Park
Watch your cold, cold weather, you ~

Always, fighting ~~!!!^ 0 ^

This is Representative Park.

Chinese Translation:

大家好~ 我是政玟~~^^ 2010-01-27 今天 9:58:54

大家好~ 我是政玟
最近过的好吧?
天气貌似开始回转….一直在打转著….啊 真冷~

大家都看过人生剧场2010吧?
一周要拍四天,ㅠㅠ 日以继夜拍出来的作品呢….呵呵
现在在拍第四集了
今天就是那个早上了(拍戏),都回不了家…ㅠㅠ
所以大家一定要准时观看哦…!哈
今天12点播出是吧? 听说可能会换时间段,但这之前大家一定要睁大眼睛哦.

有点不好意思,所以本想一个人看来著
可是公司的姐姐(同事)一直让我去多宣传宣传….呵呵
简介都没给我换呢….呵呵 不过我们公司 真姬姐姐还是很强的.

(恩?)

看了人生剧场队友都想客串一下~~

拍摄很辛苦的 给他们一个辛苦的角色肯定会报复的
假如有合适的角色(又帅又不辛苦)一定会让他们出演的~!
啊 对了今天开始出CON的票是吧
队友们的热情真的很大
可能想演绎出不一样的舞台吧,但是我觉得始终如一最好~!
大家会看到不一样的舞台的 所以一定不要错过这次机会
还有 等啊等~~股份公司 朴政玟的网店终於要开业了
有点不好意思 所以店名以后慢慢公开~~

现在还在准备,不久就会开业 大家要多多捧场哦
听说可能还会播广告,我之前也不知道 呵呵
不过,我打算去做!! 因为我是朴代表
天冷大家小心感冒~

Fighting~~!!!^0^

朴代表至上.

Original Message:

안녕하세요? 정민입니당~~^^ 2010-01-27 오전 9:58:54

안녕하세요~정민입니다.
잘지내고 있죠?
날씨가 풀릴 듯 풀릴 듯…. 계속 돌돌 말려있네요…아..추어~

여러분~인생극장 2010 보셨어요?
매주 무박 4일을 세워…ㅠㅠ 찍은 작품들이랍니다…ㅋㅋ
벌써 4화를 찍고있어요.
오늘은 그 아침…집에 들어가지 못하고있습니당..ㅠㅠ
그러니까 꼬옥 본방사수해주세요…!ㅋ
오늘 12시에 하죠? 시간대 바꾼다는 이야기도 있는뎅~그 전까지는 일단 눈 부릅떠주세요.


실은 전 쑥쓰러워서 혼자 몰래보고싶은데…
사무실 누나가 소문 좀 내라고 등을 밀어서…ㅋㅋ
아직 프로필도 안바꿔주고선…ㅋㅋ 그래도 울 삼실 진희누나는 건장하니까.

(읭?)

멤버들이 인생극장보고 카메오로 출연시켜달래요~~

촬영이 너무 고되서 힘든 역할 시키면 보복할 것 같구,
임팩트 있으면서 날로 잡수 실 수 있는 역 있음 꼭 선보여드리겠슴니당~!
참. 그리고 오늘 부터 콘서트 티켓 오픈이라고 들었어요.
멤버들의 열정이 대단합니다.
뭔가 다른 무대들을 보여주고 싶나봐요.. 난 늘 한결 같은 모습 보여주고 싶은데~!
뭔가 특별한 무대를 만나볼수도 있으니 이 기회 놓치지 마시구요.
그리고 조만간 아기다리고기다리~ 주식회사 박정민의 쇼핑몰이 오픈합니다.

몰 이름은 간지러우니까 슬슬 공개하는 걸로하고~
아직 준비중이지만, 조만간 만나보실 수 있으니 자주 애용해주세요.
참. 방송한다는 이야기는 있는데, 저도 몰랐습니다.ㅋㅋ
하지만 하려구요!! 전 박대표니까
여러분 추운 날씨 감기조심하시고~

언제나 화이팅~~!!!^0^

박대표였습니다.

No comments: