Monday, April 26, 2010

[Info][2010.04.25] SS501 Latest Album Will Be Delayed!!

Okay, just read some fan account on Baidu... At the Hallyu Fan Card Concert in Japan yesterday, our boys had informed fans that their latest album will not be released on May 1st as planned!!! Verbal explanation from the officials was that they needed more time for preparation and produce a better album for the fans!!

So there goes our hope for '501 Day'..!!! Darn DxSxPx!!! I AM SO SPEECHLESS UPON READING THE NEWS!!

****************************************************

the joke that continued and turned reality......... ultimate joke of the joke!

Re-quoted from the original April Fool Day's Joke ...............

On Wednesday...I... will be going to Spain to study abroad
Because there are too many headache problems, I planned for this decision after managing out my thoughts for abit
Because the 501 album must certainly be released, but we haven't even recorded for any song, and not even a single song is out
..my head is in a painful state nyo
The May1st day album... Seems like we're not able to stick to this promise.. Sorry nyo
With regards to this selection of mine, don't feel too puzzled over it, always believe in my choice like you've always did up until now

Please keep supporting.. Sincerely, with no regrets to my decision ...Please believe in it
Writing my final piece in the homepage............
--Hyun Joong--

-------------------------------------------------

We would be coming back with a good album..
May 1 is the day of 501day.. Album would be released then.. We promised it that way..
But it now turns out that we're unable to keep to that promise...
Sorry.. Really sorry...

The five of us will be as one forever.. Shout out loud like that..
Something can't be helped about..........................
ehyu....................... (expression; sigh/exasperation)
5 years have flowed by like this.. There were really many things which happened..
Many pleasant memories as well though..
In those days, we laughed, we cried, together
I really don't think I could ever forget that......
I love you... and I am sorry................

(Young Saeng)

2 comments:

Luu-chan said...

OMG!
Not anymore??
When do they gonna release the album!
=/
I cant believe in it... So sad!

xevex said...

it's alright, we are just used to the delay trend for every album.. nevertheless, the boys said that the album would still be released within the same month.. let's be patient ^^