Monday, February 1, 2010

[Message] Young Saeng's Kisses @ DSP TOK Board [2010.02.01]

Woah, Saengie also logged on to TOK Board and chat with fans from 3:23:40 - 3:49:12! An awesome 25mins 32secs & total 71 lines. Erm only his parts were translated so we don't know what the fans actually said to him.. I've hi-lited the 'juices' below in blue color for some quick reading~!

Hmm he grew taller? Still growing at age 24 ahh, are you kidding us? Haha. He even tried to explain about the noona friends (think he meant the HK incident). As for the special appearance on Life Theatre, I think it should be Maknae instead. And yes, we all know you met up with Leader 2 days ago. Thanks to the Korean TS fan account!

Credit: SS501.dspenter.com + SS601 + (Chinese Translation) 玉米的抱枕@princesaeng.cn + (English translation) SaengiePB @ SS501UFO.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit. Do not re-edit or hotlink graphics.

English Translation:

For those who are not asleep yet are having insomnia?
I have insomnia....ㅠㅠ
Who else beside me?
It's not milk colour!!!ㅡㅡ It's a house~~
I'm getting mature and handsome right~~ haha I'll be even more handsome in the future~~
At Hyun Joong's house~~ My first time here? No~~ didn't come here for 2 years..ㅡㅡ
What noona~ All are friends~~ ha
Why nervous~~ㅡㅡ

What have I been doing???ㅡㅡ
You know where is the concerts~~ㅡㅡ
oh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ well......
ㅡㅡ my favourite expression?
If this is my first time here.. then I wasn't here at all 2 years ago!!
HAHAHA Just come like that!!! ^^ ㅡㅡ... and do this~
Post a message today~~
Others using Young Saeng's name to come here?
Everybody go sleep~~ Haha You will become heavy if you sleep late~~
hahahahaha King ha what king~~ I'm not that wonderful..ㅡㅡ
We are friends~~~~~~~~~~~
Didnt see when being asked to be here?
I know must take good care of myself~~ haha
I'm good in playing Starcraft..ㅡㅡ
Who says I exercises~ ㅡㅡ
What good physique..ㅡㅡ
How about I become Rap Saeng ha
Must wear thick clothes!!!!
Call oppa!! haha
Big gap in age~ ㅡㅡ
Shout the name~ can't remember too~~ ㅡㅡ anyway, I'm bad, I'm not that genius~
How to meet and talk~ ha
Difference by how old?
Message.. post a lot~~ Gone with the wind~~
If it is a big difference in age, then should be aunt~
Still want to dance even if you broke your finger?
What is tsk tsk?
A~~~~~~ what's that? ㅡㅡ
Not angry~~~~~^----------------^
What is Bul-sun?
What's that, so don't know how to answer~~
Heo Young Saeng!!! Will lose weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ㅡㅡha
In December, eat and sleep everyday... the flesh also!!! (eye-roll)~~ ㅡㅡ
What Camwhore Saeng.. ㅡㅡ I don't like to expose myself~~ haha
Who says? Over 180? If put on insoles will be slightly over 180)~~
Sorry.. me too............ㅠㅠ
Standing.. what zone what zone~~~ Frankly speaking we don't know~~

I'm handicapped type 2....ㅡㅡ My torso is longer..ㅠㅠ
To be frank~~~ haha with insole will be 181!!! haha
Go and sleep~~ㅠㅠ but I'm having insomnia~~ㅠㅠ
That profile data is a lie~ silly~ haha
But have grow slightly taller recently~~ haha so match the profile data~~ haha
Don't know what to say
No more question?
Because didn't see for a long time~~~haha question
Don't want to do drama~~ still have not any finalized plan for 2nd album~~ㅠㅠ
Like Jeju~ will go there sometimes..haha
Didn't train muscles~ haha on diet now~~
Playing game or playing Starcraft.. or do Wii-ing~~
Will only go Daejeon when there's work..ㅠㅠ
My moustache can't stop growing..ㅡㅡ
Mainly is to do Terrains

It's very tiring to go these places~~ haha..since made up my mind so just go!!
Haven't watch Life Theatre yet~~ㅠㅠ
Let's play Starcraft together in the future~~ and I'm Map-Hacking
Hyung Joon can't play games with me~ haha
Might make special appearance in Life Theatre~ haha
How's the rest of the member.. I don't know too~~ haha
Seen some programs that plays Starcraft
I'm having insomnia~~ been keeping in contact~ met Hyun Joong 2 days ago..
Kyu Jong and Jung Min are busy filming now and met Hyung Joon while exercising~

Yaya!! I have to leave now~~ Everybody go and sleep!!!
Good bye~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Good night



Chinese Translation:

永生:现在都还没睡觉的人是得了失眠症吗?
永生:我是有失眠症..TT
永生:那么除了我还有谁呢?
永生:不是牛奶光泽!!!- -是家里~~~
永生:我开始成熟帅气了吧~~~HEHE以后我会变更加帅气~~
永生:应该在贤重家吧~~我是第一次来?不是啦~~是两年没来了..- -
永生:什么姐姐~都是朋友~~HE
永生:为什么要紧张~~- -
永生:拍了什么方面?- -
永生:想知道演唱会是你在哪里~~- -
永生:啊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~那么......
永生:- -这是我的流行语?
永生:如果我是第一次来的话..两年前我也没来过这里了!!
永生:HEHEHE因为就这样来了!!!^^- - 就是做这个~
永生:今天留言了~~
永生:是以永生名义进来的其他人?
永生:大家都快去睡觉吧~~HEHE睡得晚身体会重的~~
永生:HEHEHEHE皇帝什么皇帝啊~~我哪有这么了不起..- -
永生:因为我们是朋友~~~~~~~~~
永生:什么叫来这里都没看到?
永生:我知道要好好管理身体~~~HEHE
永生:我很会玩STAR..- -
永生:谁说的我做运动的~- -
永生:什么身材好..- -
永生:我变成RAP生怎么样HE
永生:衣服要穿最厚的!!!!!
永生:喊哥哥!!HEHE
永生:年龄相差多大啊~~- -
永生:大喊名字~也是记不住的~~- -我也不是什么天才~
永生:就是哪有见面说说话~HE
永生:和我相差几岁?
永生:留言..留很多~~飕飕的过去了~~
永生:年龄真的很多的话就是姨母~
永生:手指都断了还跳舞?
永生:什么是啾啾?
永生:啊~~~~~那是什么?- -
永生:不生气~~~~~^---------------^
永生:什么是BULSUN?
永生:这是什么,不知道要怎么回答~~
永生:许永生!!会减肥的!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- -HE
永生:12个月里天天吃了睡..肉也就!!(转眼珠)~~- -
永生:什么拍照生..- -我不喜欢裸露的~~HEHE
永生:谁说的?已经180了?垫鞋垫的话稍微超过180~~
永生:对不起..我也..........TT
永生:我二等残废..- -我腰比较长..TT
永生:因为说实话~~HEHE垫鞋垫能有181!!!HEHE
永生:去睡了~~TT但是我失眠~~TT
永生:资料上的个子是骗人的~傻瓜~HEHE
永生:不过最近长个子了~~HEHE所以跟资料上的开始吻合了~~HEHE
永生:不知道要说什么~~
永生:没问题了?
永生:因为是久违的见面~~HEHE问题
永生:不想拍电视~~到现在还没有正规2辑的计划~~TT
永生:喜欢济州岛~偶尔会去玩..HEHE
永生:没有锻炼肌肉~HEHE在减肥~~
永生:玩游戏或是玩STAR..或是做WINNING~~
永生:大田是有事才去的..TT
永生:胡子会长出来..- -
永生:主要是做Terran
永生:去地方很累~~HEHE下定决心就去!!
永生:没看过人生剧场~TT
永生:以后一起玩STAR~~还有我是map hacking
永生:亨俊不能和我玩游戏~HEHE
永生:如果去人生剧场的话,会去客串吧~HEHE
永生:成员过的怎么样..我也不知道~~HEHE
永生:看过一点玩STAR的节目
永生:我有失眠症的~~~联系是都有的~两天前见过贤重~
永生:奎钟和政珉正在忙于录影,和亨俊是在运动的时候见面~
永生:呀呀!!我现在走咯~~大家快睡吧!!!
永生:再见~~~~~~~~~~~~~~晚安
永生:STANDING..什么区域什么区域~~~说实话我们不知道~~

注:STAR应该指的是星际争霸的游戏。。。


Original Message:











No comments: