Friday, February 26, 2010

Countdown to SS501 The 1st Asia Tour Persona Concert, Seoul Encore Concerts

One more day to Seoul Encore over the weekend! Hope everyone going to the concerts will have lotsa fun!! After the end of Asia Tour, the boys should be busy preparing for their next album release! Hmm I am guessing that they will unveil the new songs at Encore, just like the first Seoul concert.. haha so let's look forward!

P/S: I won't be doing any LIVE updates and will only post selective pictures from the concerts. Anyway, there are many other sites which you can visit to get those information. Hehe.. If you are kind enough to help me post here, I will be thankful to you!! Just drop an email to celestialel@hotmail.com with your email address from google/blogger.com so that I can add you to the author profile. Kamsahamnida!

No comments: