Sunday, November 8, 2009

[Video] SS501 @ Champagne 2009.11.7

It's funny watching this show. Young Saeng looked so cute when he danced the 'Gee' song with SNSD's Jessica. It seem like he knew the steps by heart, a true-blue fan of all girl groups yah.
In the show, our 4D leader chose Lee Ha-Ni (aka Honey Lee) as his ideal girl. I had thought it would be either Hyori or HwangBo. The producer had put Hyori against HwangBo in the 1st elimination round. Obviously, it's a tough decision for our leader and like what he said, that should had been the final round.
Personally, I do not know anything about this girl before this, and afterwhich I still do not have any liking toward her even though it was said that she's smart, talented and pretty.
Fans of Lee Ha-Ni, please do not flame me for that for I am just speaking my mind. :x

Credit: Hurmutube2 @YouTube.com
Please repost with full credit.


Part 1 of 6


Part 2 of 6


Part 3 of 6


Part 4 of 6


Part 5 of 6


Part 6 of 6

No comments: