Wednesday, November 25, 2009

[News] Which singer would you lend your scarf to?

Not surprisingly that HyunJoong top the list again, but I am not going to give my scarf away just like that. If given that opportunity, I want to share it with him! Don't you think so? *cuddles* ^^

Credit: lawlietta @allkpop.com
Please repost with full credit. Do not hotlink graphic.


As the chilly season set in and people start bundling up for the cold, it's time for the cute, winter-themed polls to roll in! Popular music site Bugs recently made a poll asking netizens titled, "Which singer would I give a winter scarf to?" I'm sure you all have specific idols in mind already, but here are the results:

#1: Kim Hyun Joong of SS501
#2: Choi Minho of SHINee
#3: Park Bom of 2NE1
#4: Kim Heechul of Super Junior
#5: Son Ga-In of Brown Eyed Girls
#6: Ivy

No comments: