Friday, November 27, 2009

[News] Kim Hyun Joong Threw His Remote at the TV After Watching the MKMFs

We've heard of this news during the show 'Family Outing' and once again, it was brought up during the filming of 'Happy Together'.

Credit: rhyelee @allkpop.com
Please repost with full credit. Do not hotlink graphics.


On this week's episode of KBS 2TV's Happy Together: Season 3, the guest-star list included SS501's Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Kyu Jong, as well as infamous comedian Lee Hyuk Jae. Kim Hyun Joong, in particular, had an interesting story to tell.

He first started by saying, "My ideal woman is Lee Hyori." Then as an afterthought added, "I've thrown my remote control at my TV one time because of her."

He continued, "I was watching TV when I saw T.O.P. and Hyori's performance at the MKMFs. When I saw him kissing her on the mouth, I got so angry that I just chucked my remote at the TV. I said I'd give up on her, but she's still my ideal girl."

He also talked about the time he starred on an episode of Family Outing alongside her and said, "Lee Hyori was still pretty without makeup. But I thought to myself, 'Wow, noona's gotten older. She's aged a bit,'" which garnered a lot of laughs from the guests and the audience alike.

No comments: