Saturday, March 27, 2010

[2010.03.27] Support Earth Day 2010 - 8:30PM to 9:30PM

It's Earth Day! So let's do our part for Mother Earth and support the Earth Hour. All you need to do is to simply turn off your televisions, air-conditioners, computers, etc from 8:30PM to 9:30PM. Basically, anything that requires electricity power! Else not, you can minimise the usage of energy in term of duration and consumption rate. For instance, you can choose to dim the lights or turn off the shower heaters when not in use.

Different groups of people I know have actually planned to catch the movies at the cinemas tonight, which is like a routine for them for every Earth Day. Religious energy-savers! Also, there are people who opt for barbeque instead. For the lazy me, I prefer to put on my facial mask and take a short nap during that hour. Hehe.. But for sure, I cannot turn off my mobile for whatever reason. If need be, I can continue to do my postings through that mini screen (spare battery on standby). Haha. So if you have not make plan for tonight, there is still abit of time left for you to make arrangement now! Pali pali ^^

P/S: Note Reena's YT account had been suspensed so the previous links for some shows under my archives will no longer work. While Reena is working hard to re-upload the videos again, I have decided not to update the broken links. You can do a search on YT if need be. Thanks and sorry.

No comments: